Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and ideas for inventions lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and InventHelp Inventions Store doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year and new invention idea therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.